Strainers (Dirt Box)
The strainer is a filtering element incorporated in the pipe line. A Strainer can be 'POT' Type, 'Y' Type or 'BUCKET' Type strainer because of its shape. Inside the strainer is a mesh, which blocks any suspended impurities that the fluid has and is collected in the mesh. During maintenance the mesh can be removed and cleaned of the impurities.
- Flat Seated Screen for Proper Seating
- Easy cleaning or replacing the element
- Compact size and Low weight
- Low Pressure drop across the filter
- With Drain Arrangement on request
- Adequate strength of element and housing
- Protect expensive Pumps, Water Meters, Heat Exchangers, Valve, Spray Nozzle, Regulators etc.
- Remove foreign particles, lumps, debris
- Interchangeability of component with another of same type
- 8 Wire mesh from 2 mesh to 200 mesh (up to 80 micron )
- Size: 50mm to 400 mm
- Filter Element : SS 304
- Specification: General manufacturing standard, G& K
- Application: Water, oil etc.
- MOC: CI/CS/SS/DI/MS etc.